For our celebratory 19th episode (that’s a thing, right?) we like to think that we’re unleashing another unexpected tech on an unsuspecting community: embracer of jank, grower of beards and metas, and genuine Göteborgare, Simon Svensson.
We discuss approaches to deckbuilding, finding hidden gems in your binder, maximising the ”k” filter on ThronesDB, and rank our favourite Nedly cards, among other things.
Listen and subscribe to the audio version at our Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/great-beards-of-westeros or on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/great-beards-of-westeros/id1095176910?mt=2
- Simon Svensson, at your service.
Topic(s) of the Week
- How can we approach deckbuilding in new and interesting ways?
- What makes a good card player in general, and an AGoT player in particular.
- What’s so special about this game?
- Nedly cards. Younger listeners, beware.
Swedish lesson: ”Göteborgshumor”
Intro music by BrewHouse Music, used under Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/legalcode)