The Great Beards of Westeros are back for another episode, this time featuring a most honored guest: Evan Johnson, marketing writer for some random game publisher that no one has heard of, ever.
We're discussing the post-GenCon meta, preparing for worlds, the impact of the new seasons agendas, and much more!
Also: spoilers! We preview two very interesting cards from the upcoming Lannister deluxe expansion, Lions of Casterly Rock.
Please note: we had issues with our podcasting service this week meaning the audio editing took a lot more time and creativity than usual. Hopefully you won't notice too much, but keep it in mind if you hear something that sounds a bit off.
Listen and subscribe to the audio version at our Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/great-beards-of-westeros or on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/great-beards-of-westeros/id1095176910?mt=2
- Evan Johnson - Marketing Writer at Fantasy Flight Games
Topic of the Week
- A look at the post-Gen Con meta and how we expect it to change before Worlds
- Discussion of how Chris Schoenthal’s beard clearly led him to victory at Gen Con and speculation about what that means for Worlds
This just in
Tonic of the Week
- Surf Bomb by Original Mineral (https://originalmineral.com/products-page/surf-bomb/)
- Swedish Lessons "Varberg Morghulis Special": Bunnbra(u)
Intro music by BrewHouse Music, used under Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/legalcode)