GBoW - Episode 11
About This Episode
Dear folks of this fine community, we today bring you rumours of a sighting of the mythical beast called the Great Beards of Westeros.
Sadly this time it is not the full squadron of beards, as the cast is lacking not two, but one, beard. Buzz plans got foiled (#tangledinthebeards) and the brothers had to step up without him, scraping together what leftover cards/food items/beer bottles they could find in their facial hair.
Alas! What they did find will surprise you (#clickbait), as they bring you #SPOLERS. Two cards from the upcoming Called to Arms pack.
Also, GenCon previews, a rummage in the old 1.0 archives, and naturally a tonic of the week.
Enjoy. (No video version this week. Please gaze upon a bearded portrait of your choice while listening for the ultimate experience.)
Listen and subscribe to the audio version at our Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/great-beards-of-westeros or on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/great-beards-of-westeros/id1095176910?mt=2
Video version is at the Agot Nordic Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAB_B_iwSnQ
- We preview GenCon!
Topic of the Week
- Summer Beards!
- We're not giving them away in the shownotes, are we?
Beard of the week
- Ser Colen of Greenpools (http://thronesdb.com/card/04004)
- Fiery Kiss (http://www.agotcards.org/card/nset/76/4319)
- Linked Advisor (http://www.agotcards.org/card/nset/55/4018)
Tonic of the Week
- Beard Wash by Beard Junk by Waterclouds, probably by bearded folks in Sweden (http://www.beardjunk.com/en/beard-junk/beard-wash/)
- Swedish Lessons: Sommarskägg
Intro music by BrewHouse Music, used under Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/legalcode)