After spending a few weeks digesting all the stroopwafel Donovan made us eat, we're back with a new episode – this time making up in beardedness what we lack in guests.
We do our first ranking, with that special GBoW twist, naturally. The rest of the time is spent spending equal measures of love and disgust at a few upcoming cards.
This week's Swedish lesson is a hoot, by the way. You will use it daily.
Oh, and keep sending in your beard progress pictures! Much honor and glory is at stake.
Listen and subscribe to the audio version at our Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/great-beards-of-westeros or on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/great-beards-of-westeros/id1095176910?mt=2
Video version is at the Agot Nordic Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAB_B_iwSnQ
- Guest of the Week: What guest? There's no guest!
Topic of the Week
- A Great Ranking of Westeros: Beards & Maesters (https://thronesdb.com/find?q=k%3Amaester&sort=set&view=scan)
Beard of the Week
- Harmen Uller (https://thronesdb.com/card/04016)
- Robb Stark (https://thronesdb.com/card/04002)
Tonic of the Week
- Blue Beard's Revenge Pure Badger Shaving Brush (http://www.bluebeards-revenge.co.uk/product/the-bluebeards-revenge-pure-badger-shaving-brush/)
- Swedish Lessons: Midsommarstång
Intro music by BrewHouse Music, used under Creative Commons license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/legalcode)